Special terms for 3,5-4 and 6,5-7 hour tour:
- visit for harder resilient people is not recommended,
- the maximum total weight of visitors is 320 kg (without a guide),
- age of individual visitors between 10 and 65 years,
- in the event of extreme drought of floods we have the right to cancel the scheduled tours at least two days beforehand.,
- we will inform you if the water level is too high at least two days before your visit,
- visitors need to see to bring all the necessary clothes, because without them a visit is not possible,
- if you are a non-swimmer, let us know on your booking.
Age and weight of visitors:
Upon tour reservation we want to know the age and weight of the visitors for the following reasons: most importantly, all visitors must be in good physical and mental condition. The tour involves walking on stairs, some climbing and walking in and out of the tour boat. Combined weight is an important information for the boat part of the tour as the boat may sink if the weight is too large. We discourage the viewing to individuals younger than 10 or 15 years as our more than 30-year long experience showed, that younger kids can become tired or cold after longer tours, which makes the tour harder.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR 3,5-4 OR 6,5-7 HOUR TOUR?
– Three pairs of warm socks
– Long pants
– Warm jacket with long sleeves
– Warm sweater
Bring only the listed clothing to the tour as wind jackets, and winter jackets are not appropriate. Before the tour you will receive a protective caving suit, which you will wear over your clothes and can’t be comfortably worn over bigger winter jackets. Wear all three pairs of socks – before you put on our rubber boots. You will be warm during moving, but the boat ride might feel a bit cold as both water and air only have 8°C.
You can bring a camera or a recorder.